Blue Cheese Roast Beef Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices rye or whole wheat bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/3 cup roasted sweet red peppers
- Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, mash the blue cheese with a fork. Whisk in sour cream and mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper. Spread over one side of each slice of bread.
- On four slices, layer roast beef, red peppers and lettuce; top with remaining bread.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 494 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 2009mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 34g protein.
Oct 4, 2011
This is sooooooooo delicious; the spread is "simply scrupptious", as the contributer says. I didn't use the peppers, but I made this into a wrap. I simply spread the yummy spread on a tortilla, topped it with roast beef, added some crunchy romaine and wrapped it up tightly. I really enjoyed it in my brown bag lunch, and will definitely make it for company too!