- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut pork into 12 slices; sprinkle with steak seasoning. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork; cook, covered, until pork is tender, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add cream to skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook until cream is slightly thickened, 2-3 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve with pork. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBlue Cheese Pork Medallions
"We loved this recipe! Never, ever had bleu cheese on pork, but I'm so glad I decided to try this recipe. I did not use the heavy cream; rather, I used plain Greek yogurt thinned a bit with half & half. I also used 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil. I did flatten the pieces to make them more uniform. Thanks, Lynne for your company pleasing recipe."