Blue Cheese Onion Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. Mix first four ingredients until blended; stir in cheese. Refrigerate, covered, until flavors are blended, at least 2 hours.
- 2. To serve, top with walnuts. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
1/4 cup dip: 224 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 306mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese Onion Dip
"I love blue cheese and this was fantastic. It was a nice change from traditional onion dip."