I decided to tweak the onion soup dip you see at every gathering, and everyone seems to be glad I did. Serve with crisp, raw vegetables or potato chips, and you’re set. —Vicki Desy, Tucson, Arizona
Featured In: 25 Favorite Dip Recipes for a Crowd
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Mix first four ingredients until blended; stir in cheese. Refrigerate, covered, until flavors are blended, at least 2 hours.
- To serve, top with walnuts. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Blue Cheese Onion Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2014, p1-16
Reviews forBlue Cheese Onion Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2014
"I love blue cheese and this was fantastic. It was a nice change from traditional onion dip."