Blue Cheese Ham Wraps
Bottled blue cheese salad dressing gives these wraps a burst of flavor. After topping the deli ham with Swiss cheese, I like to melt the cheese in the microwave before quickly assembling the rest of the wrap.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 12 thin slices deli ham
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 4 teaspoons blue cheese salad dressing
- On each tortilla, layer a fourth of the ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and eggs. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon dressing; fold in sides.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 603 calories, 35g fat (13g saturated fat), 249mg cholesterol, 3298mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 52g protein.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Ham Wraps in Quick Cooking January/February 2005
Apr 14, 2013
This is a really good sandwich. I changed it to Ranch Ham Wraps because I do not like blue cheese and I served it with potato salad and pasta salad from the deli for a nice quick dinner.