Blue Cheese & Grape Coleslaw
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup quartered green grapes
- 3/4 cup quartered seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- Combine first seven ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 212 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 339mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 6, 2016
This was the BEST coleslaw recipe ever. Served it for the 4th and everyone loved it.
Jul 3, 2016
Made this for a 4th of July picnic and it is fabulous! Huge hit with the family. I'll be making this again.
Jul 1, 2016
I LOVED this recipe! I used ALL red seedless grapes and had omitted bacon. Thank you for sharing, Sally/Jeannine Bunge! delowenstein
May 29, 2016
Fantastic! So Fast and so Easy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.