- 24 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Diced celery
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a large bowl, mash yolks. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with celery. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews forBlue Cheese Deviled Eggs
"good, but not great"
"This is a new winner in our house. Rich and delicious as one would expect from the Blue Cheese.I sprinkled a few Blue Cheese crumbles on top. Which really sent out a nice hint.Perfect for the Holidays and Entertaining. This one will certainly will fit right in."
"Another Taste Of Home winner. And another New Deviled Egg recipe for the File.Super rich and delicious. They are very upscale, almost sinful, enticing and Perfect.Recipe is very adaptable as I only made 3 hard cooked eggs for just my husband and myself.I will make this one again. Its perfect for the Holidays and entertaining. A plate of theses certainly would Brighten up any table.Toss a few crumbles of Blu on top as a "Hint"."
"These deviled eggs are delicious! I made them for a barbeque and they disappeared in minutes. I omitted the celery seed since I didn't have any and crumbled some bacon over the tops. A keeper."
"This recipe does not give you the the nutrition facts. This is important for many reasons."
"made it for my husbands 60th birthday party. Everyone loved them :)"
"these are awesome but if you're not a blue cheese lover you won't care for them."
"I made these eggs for the first time for a family gathering, they were a huge hit. The blue cheese and hot pepper sauce make these eggs unique and delicious. This recipe is definitely a keeper."