Blue Cheese Clubs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Dash salt and pepper
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices white bread, toasted
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the blue cheese, 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, onion, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce until blended.
- Spread over four slices of white bread; layer with tomato, turkey, Swiss cheese, wheat bread, bacon and lettuce. Spread remaining mayonnaise over remaining white bread; place over lettuce. Secure with toothpicks; cut into triangles.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 664 calories, 40g fat (17g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 1606mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 33g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 4, 2011
Sorry, I just rated the wrong recipe, although this sounds great too.
Oct 4, 2011
The contributor of this recipe is right...the spread is sooooooooo scrumptious! I made this sandwich on a tortilla so I could have a wrap, but didn't use the peppers. It was easy and so delicious. I spread the cheese spread on the tortilla, topped with the roast beef and romaine lettuce and rolled it up. What a great change to my boring lunches. I will definitley make this for guests too.