VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-use grilled Italian chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Stuff each pita half with 1/2 cup chicken salad. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Chicken Pitas in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p106
Reviews forBlue Cheese Chicken Pitas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2014
"I used cole slaw mix instead of romaine and carrots and made it for myself twice, one for dinner and once for lunch. Very tasty."