Blue Cheese-Bacon Dressing
Years ago, I went through my mom's recipe box and found this classic recipe. Everyone I know loves the rich and creamy blue cheese dressing with a hint of bacon.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 to 1 cup (3 to 4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well to blend. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Store in the refrigerator.