Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- 3 medium sweet yellow, orange or red peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Cut peppers into quarters. Remove and discard stems and seeds. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, blue cheese, bacon and green onion until blended.
- 2. Grill peppers, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until slightly charred.
- 3. Remove peppers from grill; fill each with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Grill 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 appetizer: 73 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Blue Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Peppers
"Made this last night and they are very simple and VERY delicious! I doubled the recipe and there were none left! Have already had requests to make these again. They were great exactly as written but cutting the peppers in quarters did make them on the large side. Next time I might cut the peppers smaller or use the mini colored peppers so they are more bite-sized."
"Made this last night. Huge hit! These are so yummy! I will definitely make these again!"
"We love peppers, blue cheese, and bacon! What's not to love about this recipe?!"
"easy, full of flavor, looks fancy!"
"These were good, but we didn't love them. They were very easy to make."