- 16 ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon strips, warmed if desired
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (3 small tomatoes)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Place two bacon strips across the center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese; drizzle with salad dressing. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBLT Wraps
"quick. East. Different. And everybody loves bacon - the ready-to-serve kind or regular!"
"These are quick to make and very tasty."
"These are a cinch to make and very delicious. I will definitely be making these again."