BLT Turkey Salad
Total TimePrep: 35 min.
Makes12 servings (1-1/4 cups each)
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 cups torn romaine or leaf lettuce
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- In a large salad bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 294 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 410mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 8, 2013
The only change I made was I added some black pepper to the dressing. It was a very tasty salad.
Jul 10, 2012
This is a delicious meal to make on a hot day. I was at first skeptical about the dressing but when we tried it found that it was delicious and my husband approved and it is hard to get him to try new things
Sep 6, 2011
Delicious, I particularly enjoyed the dressing. That is not a very flattering/appealing picture of this salad on your webpage though......
Aug 29, 2009
Really enjoyed the dressing with this salad.