- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 16 cooked bacon strips
- 2 to 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomato
- Green and sweet red pepper strips, optional
- Mix first four ingredients; spread onto tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients and roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBLT Tortillas
"Fun recipe for an easy fun night. Kids loved it, I like the difference using the combination of flavors for the sauce."
"My kids even thought this was a great recipe, we will definitally make this again."