VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine or whole wheat linguine
- 8 bacon strips, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings.
- In the drippings, cook and stir tomatoes and garlic 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Stir in bacon, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Drain linguine; add to skillet. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as BLT Skillet Supper in Pasta 2014, p22
Reviews forBLT Skillet Supper
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review