- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup torn romaine
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon to drain.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, tomato and dressing. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add romaine and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBLT Salad for Two
"Absolutely delicious. I added salt and pepper and this is now on my top favorite list. Thanks for sharing. One recipe that is perfect the way it is......."