BLT Salad for Two
Anyone who loves a BLT is sure to enjoy this! I keep the prepared ingredients in separate containers in the fridge, then just toss together one or more servings whenever needed. —Mary Sigfusson, Mankato, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 5 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup torn romaine
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon to drain.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, tomato and dressing. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add romaine and toss to coat.