This simple pasta salad is a favorite of everyone I know! I like to keep the ingredients in separate containers in the fridge. Just toss together for one or more servings whenever needed. —Mary Sigfusson, Mankato, Minnesota
Featured In: 32 Must-Try Summer Dinners for Two
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 5 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup torn romaine
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon to drain.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the bacon, tomato and dressing. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add romaine and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as BLT Salad for Two in Taste of Home
Reviews forBLT Salad for Two
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2012
"Absolutely delicious. I added salt and pepper and this is now on my top favorite list. Thanks for sharing. One recipe that is perfect the way it is......."