Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Place the crust on a ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; spread over crust. Set aside 1/4 cup bacon. Sprinkle cheeses and remaining bacon over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and reserved bacon. Cut into wedges.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 510 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 845mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Jul 22, 2016
I was a little unsure of heating the Miracle Whip but was surprised how this came out! We love BLT and this was amazing!
Mar 1, 2014
I had 2 personal size pizza crusts and this worked great! I used 9 slices of bacon I/O 12 and had a little of the mayo mixture left over. No worries, will use it on sandwiches!
Aug 15, 2013
It was good! I used Rhodes bread dough for the crust instead but it worked great!
May 3, 2012
This recipe got rave reviews from the large group I made it for. It sounded a little out there for me, which really peaked my interest. I'll try anything once and this one I'll try twice.
Jan 9, 2011
I knew i would love it. My husband was pleasantly surprised. Delicious!
Jan 6, 2011
This is a great recipe!! Especially love the Miracle Whip mixture! If you leave of the Lettuce & tomato its great as left overs as well!
Oct 31, 2009
This is one of my favorite pizza recipes...easy to make and very delicious!
Feb 22, 2008
I tried this recipe just the other night for my boyfriend, mom, dad, brother, and my brothers girlfriend and we all loved it! So GOOD! My dad cannot have bacon, bc of heart problems so I put cubed chicken breast on half of one pizza and it still tasted amazing. The mayonnaise mixture here is just wonderful.