BLT Macaroni Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Add the macaroni, tomatoes and onions; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, add lettuce and bacon; toss to coat.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 each: 259 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Jun 12, 2017
tasted good, but was dry
Apr 25, 2017
I agree that it was a bit bland. I think the dressing needs more flavor and the salad needed more bacon. I thought it was also a bit dry.I made no changes to the recipe, prepared it exactly as it was written.
Jun 5, 2016
we just love this so much!!
Apr 28, 2016
This is now the family favorite! Best pasta salad we have ever tasted! Easy and quick also.
Sep 1, 2015
Just OK for my husband and me.
Jul 18, 2015
Delicious! We doubled the recipe, and used finely chopped vidalia onion instead of the green onion, and added a bit more bacon that I oven-baked till crispy.
Jul 13, 2015
We enjoyed this, used olive oil mayo and added Salad Supreme seasoning. salt and pepper
Jul 4, 2015
I found this recipe a while ago, it is really good. I used Olive oil Mayo & low carb high fibre noodles because I am diabetic.
May 26, 2015
May 24, 2015
I made as written and it was pretty bland. It needs something to add some flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.