Fans of bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches will fall for this creamy dip. It's easy to transport to different functions and always draws recipe requests. —Emalee Payne, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Additional crumbled cooked bacon and chopped green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers or chips
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, tomatoes and onions. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with bacon and onions if desired. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as BLT Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p33
Reviews for BLT Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review