- 2 pounds peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 cup spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Chill until serving. Just before serving, stir in avocado. Yield: 14 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews forBloody-Mary Seafood Cocktail
"I've been looking for a spicy Mexican shrimp cocktail recipe! This was great! Added chopped celery and left out the oil."