Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups tomato juice, chilled
- 8 ounces (1 cup) tequila
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 4 to 8 teaspoons juice from pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, optional
- Pickled jalapeno slices
- Pepper jack cheese, cubed
- Lime wedges
- Mix first eight ingredients in a 2-qt. pitcher; stir in horseradish if desired. Pour over ice; serve with jalapenos, cheese cubes and lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 122 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
May 1, 2017
Tried it with 4 tsp jalapeno juice & 2 tsp hot sauce and also with 6 tsp jalapeno juice and 3 tsp hot sauce. Used horseradish in both. Thought the 4 tsp and 2 tsp combo had a good amount of spice so would use this. Can always add more hot sauce to taste! Also good if you use vodka instead of tequila and lemon juice instead of lime juice for a classic mary.