Bloody Bug Juice
I stir up a wicked party punch in my cauldron every Halloween. It’s sweet and tart with a creepy touch folks love. —Shonni Stevens, Edmonton, Alberta
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes8 servings (1 cup each)
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Gummy worms
- Place strawberries in a food processor; process until pureed and transfer to a large pitcher. Stir in lemonade concentrate; refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale to strawberry mixture. Place 2 tablespoons blueberries and 1 tablespoon raisins in each of eight tall glasses; pour strawberry mixture over fruit. Decorate glasses with gummy worms. Serve immediately.
Originally published as Bloody Bug Juice in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.