- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1-3/4 cups blood orange juice (about 7 medium oranges)
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) diet ginger ale, chilled
- 1 medium blood orange, thinly sliced, optional
- Mash raspberries; strain, reserving juice and discarding seeds. Just before serving, combine the raspberry juice, orange juice and pineapple juice in a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews forBlood Orange Berry Punch
"The first time I made this, I followed the recipe exactly but I used regular ginger ale. It is very tart and if you like that this is the drink for you. If not, I would recommend adding simple syrup or some kind of sweetner."