Blender Yeast Rolls
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
Makesabout 1 dozen
- 1 cup warm 2% milk (110° to 115°)
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a blender, combine the warm milk, yeast, sugar, eggs and oil; cover and process on low speed for 30 seconds or until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Add yeast mixture; stir with a spoon until combined (do not knead). Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Stir down dough. Fill greased muffin cups half full. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 206 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 19, 2012
These weren't really good, the dough was sticky and the baked rolls were porous and not soft. But the flavour was good.
Jun 14, 2010
I too made a gluten-free version of these.They are very easy and quick to make.For those that find sticky dough hard to handle; wet you hands each time you form a ball,dough will come off hands easily.
May 26, 2010
These are wonderful!! I used Jules Gluten Free Flour because I am Celiac. I can't believe how easy these are. Finally, I can have a wonderful hot yeast roll in my gluten free existence. Keep up the good work, Jules!! I used my ice cream scoop sprayed with Pam to drop the dough into the muffin tins. Worked Great.
Jan 22, 2010
These were easy -- hardest part was spooning the thick dough into muffin pan tin. I used my food processor instead of a blender (Be sure to grease the pans well!) My husband LOVED these
Nov 24, 2009
These rolls were easy and delicious, but the dough was very sticky. I had a hard time filling the muffin cups. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.