Blended Fruit Chiller
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 cups (24 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until blended. Repeat. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 143 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 69mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Jun 9, 2013
We are always looking for different smoothies to try and I happened to have all the ingredients on hand for this. Very yummy and a great breakfast option.
Mar 7, 2011
This was a great treat for my kids, they loved it.
Jun 2, 2010
The garnish in this recipe is a thin strip of pineapple (with the peel along one edge) that is wrapped around a strawberry. It is held together with a short skewer.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
May 28, 2010
What is this garnish? I see the strawberry, what else?