- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon blackened seasoning
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 cups torn romaine
- Salad croutons and shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- For dressing, in a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients until blended.
- Toss pork with blackened seasoning. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- To serve, place romaine in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Top with pork, and, if desired, croutons and cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBlackened Pork Caesar Salad
"Simple and tasty. I never thought of adding pork to a caesar. Dressing was light and refreshing but, to save even more time, your favorite prepared caesar dressing would work just as well."