Blackberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1-1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 carton (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon amaretto, optional
- 1 cup seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- 2-2/3 cups fresh blackberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 5 minutes to soften. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese and sugar until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla, lemon peel, citrus juices and, if desired, amaretto. Pour into crust.
- 3. Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.
- 4. Place spreadable fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high for 30-45 seconds or until melted. Spread over cheesecake layer; top with blackberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 414 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
"So good and easy to make, too. I used blackberry jam. Would like to try it with the spreadable fruit next time. Used a mixture of strawberries and blackberries on top."
"I made this for the first time for a club picnic, and everyone raved about it and several people wanted the receipe. I might try it next time with marianberries and raspberry fruit spread instead."
"The Blackberry Cheesecake Bars were easy to assemble and they were delicious! I will definitely be making them again!"