Blackberry Breeze Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) black cherry or cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 to 10 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until thickened.
- Gently fold in blackberries and whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 130 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Aug 26, 2014
One day I decided to make this pie because my husband loves blackberries and I didn't have to start up the oven. My husband absolutely loved it and recommended that I make it again. It was so good that I am going to make it for our church pie and ice cream social this weekend.