- 8 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups blackberry brandy
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 14 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, stir water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in brandy and juice concentrates. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze overnight.
- To serve, place about 1/2 cup brandy mixture in each glass; top with 1/2 cup soda. Yield: 28 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews forBlackberry Brandy Slush
"Made this after finding in the magazine. Had people over and it was a hit! The recipe was requested. It was delicious. Need to make in advance (like recipe says) for slush to set up. Nice flavor."