Black Widow Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Pita chips or assorted vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve with pita chips or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 63 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 26, 2011
Excellent dip, even better the second day. I recommend those little Triscuit triangle crackers.
Oct 25, 2010
Yes, the Harry and David, pepper and onion relish mixed with cream cheese is absolutely wonderful. nice orange appearance for the holiday.
Oct 22, 2010
Here is a similar one:http://www.harryanddavid.com/gifts/store/item____shop-gifts-by-type_gourmet-popcorn-moose-munch-gifts_24644
Oct 22, 2010
Where can we get the spider bowl. That's what would make it great for Halloween.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.