Black ‘n’ White Pistachio Bark
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pistachios, toasted, divided
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup vanilla or white chips
- Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup pistachios and cranberries. Spread in a thin layer on prepared baking sheet.
- In a microwave, melt vanilla chips; stir until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over chocolate layer. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with the remaining pistachios. Chill until firm. Break into pieces.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 475 calories, 29g fat (14g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 28, 2013
Use a good grade of chocolate and candy bars instead of chips. the chips have an additional ingredient to keep the shape. The bars will be creamier and better tasting. Same for the vanilla or chips - I use Lindt chocolate bars (especially flavored) and the while Lindt bars that also come in flavors - using better chocolate always makes a better recipe.
Nov 23, 2010
I used Merckens chocolate melting wafers instead of chips and my family loved this!
Nov 2, 2010
this recipe is ok.. it came out just fine i just didnt care for it. not much of a taste to it just tasted like chocolate chips..