Black Forest Parfaits
Black Forest Parfaits are guaranteed to sweeten up a meal, whether you're dining indoors or out, assures Barbara Rudolph of Sevierville, Tennessee. With only five ingredients, you can whip them up in no time!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 6 maraschino cherries with stems, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup pie filling; gently fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture into six tall glasses or cups. Top with remaining pie filling, pudding mixture and whipped topping. Garnish with cherries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 296 calories, 7g fat (6g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Cherry Pudding Parfaits in Taste of Home June/July 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.