Black Forest Ice Cream Pie
Few things satisfy the sweet tooth like a slice of luscious pie. Desserts should not take a backseat to nutritious eating. This frozen dessert is a perfect example of how light ingredients can reduce the fat and calories without cutting back on taste.—Beth Ask, Ulster, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 3-1/2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 2 whole chocolate graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Fill crust with scoops of ice cream. Top with dollops of pie filling. Insert graham cracker pieces between scoops. Invert plastic cover from crust and place over pie.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Drizzle with fudge topping. Cut into wedges.