- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 pound sliced deli Black Forest ham
- 1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, dill, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in the cherries and onions. Spread over each tortilla; layer with ham and cheese.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forBlack Forest Ham Pinwheels
"Wow! So simple and delicious! I made these last night and they were a hit. Not many of us but no leftovers - haha! As others, I used Craisins instead of the dried cherries and they were wonderful. Will definitely make again!"
"Made these for a finger food potluck and they were a hit! I did use dried cranberries instead of the dried cherries.Tasty and the dried cranberries and green onion made them very colorful."
"I have never eaten a roll up that is really good. Most recipes are pretty bland. These were amazing. I think the cherries and Dijon really give them a blast of flavor. This recipe is a keeper."
"I make this recipe everytime there's a party and they're all eaten and people rave about them and wonder what all the flavors are. Make these and you'll be the hit of the party!"
"I liked these pinwheels but the rest of my party disagreed with me on this recipe so try a test run if you have picky guests."
"When I first looked at the recipe I was a little skeptical but it was a contest winning recipe and the reviews were good. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! I didn't have cherries so I used craisins as someone else here suggested. This is a keeper for sure!"
"I want to say upfront that I made this for a baby shower today and other people really enjoyed these. I however did not like them at all. The only thing I changed was I used sun dried tomato tortillas. It could have been I just didn't like the taste of those."
"I made this without the dried cherries, because that was not appealing to us. We dipped them in Ken's Honey Mustard Lite Dressing. My kids want them in their lunch bags tomorrow! The cream cheese spread was a great combination! I'll be making this again and again."
"I made this for a party last year and there were none left. Everyone walked out with the recipe. Wouldn't change a thing. Thanks"
"These were delicious! Excellent combination of flavors and textures."