- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) dark chocolate frosting
- 12 Oreo cookies, quartered
- Assorted candies: M&M's, black licorice, Runts and Starburst
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes, filling paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Using a star tip, frost tops of cupcakes. Insert two cookie pieces into each for ears, splitting Oreos if desired to expose filling. Decorate faces as desired with assorted candies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forBlack Cat Cupcakes
"These turned out really cute!"