Black Bean Taco Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4 cups nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, beans and beef. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate; top with beef mixture.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 672 calories, 37g fat (10g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 970mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 6g fiber), 28g protein.
Oct 23, 2017
Excellent! This was filling and it was great having an appetizer as dinner!!! Next time I'm adding in jalapenos.
Jul 18, 2014
I've been eating this dish since I was little. The only difference is my mother used kidney beans instead of black beans and added a little Mexican cheese. Either way, it'S really good.
Jun 30, 2011
Delicious -- even though we didn't have cheese flavored chips. Will definitely make again.
Mar 7, 2011
Loved this taco salad. Very quick, easy and delicious.
Jul 2, 2010
So quick, so easy, so good, and so inexpensive! Even the picky eaters liked it.
May 30, 2010
I enjoyed this recipe. The 2nd time I made it I used ground chicken instead of beef, & I liked it better.
Mar 30, 2010
I cooked my beef w/my homemade taco seasoning, topped w/ sour cream, was great!