Black Bean Quesadillas Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-2/3 cups salsa, divided
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1. In a large bowl, mash beans; add 1 cup salsa. Place five tortillas on ungreased baking sheets; spread with bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; top with the remaining tortillas.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until crisp and heated through. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Serve with sour cream and remaining salsa. Yield: 30 wedges.
1 each: 113 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Black Bean Quesadillas
"Very Good! The whole family enjoyed."
"So easy and so good!"
"Really enjoyed this.Only thing I might do a little different would be to flip them to crisp up both sides a little better. My toddler loved it. It's a win-win-win-win. I can already tell this will be classic at our house, since it's cheap, easy, really good, and healthy (especially if made with whole wheat tortillas and low fat sour cream). A real winner!"
"Excellent, fast, healthy, delicious. What more could a family ask for? Great recipe, thank you for posting!"