Black Bean Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Press dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 4-6 minutes or until crust just begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add zucchini; cook and stir for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add the beans and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until heated through; drain.
- Sprinkle 2/3 cup cheese over crust. Top with bean mixture and remaining cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 104 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 3, 2011
This pizza was a real hit with the family! It was very quick and delicious. Can't wait to make it again!
Aug 17, 2010
This was super delicous! I made it for a party and it all got eaten right away. Will definitely be making it again!
May 20, 2010
This is an awesome recipe, my kids loved it. Also try adding boneless chicken, it is great either way.