- 1 package (7 ounces) small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine macaroni and beans. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; stir into macaroni mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBlack Bean Nacho Bake
"This was so cheesy & I loved the crunch that the tortilla chips gave to the dish. I will definitely make it again! My picky 8 year old even enjoyed it!"
"I enjoyed it. My picky son didn't. But, he doesn't like anything. I didn't have black beans and used kidney beans. Yum!"
"My family loved it! We think next time we will try adding ground beef."
"This was delicious!! I made it for my son & I one day for lunch! I will make it again! Thanks for sharing!"
"This was quick and delicious. We added fresh salsa on top and it made it even better. I'll definitely make this again! Thanks for sharing!"
"We made this recipe but we added a can of fire roasted tomatoes and a can of Green Giant Mexicorn."
"My store was out of nacho cheese soup so I use nacho cheese sauce from the deli and omitted to milk. Thanks for sharing!! It is very good and I plan to make it again!"
"This was a great recipe! My daughter is so picky but she asked for seconds on this one!"