- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate each biscuit into five equal pieces. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups (discard remaining piece of dough). Fill each cup with 2 teaspoons crab and 1 teaspoon Swiss cheese. In a small bowl, combine egg, milk, dill and salt; spoon about 1-1/2 teaspoons into each cup.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm.
1 quiche: 77 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.