Bistro Herb-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + marinating Cook: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 12 slices
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- In a small bowl, combine tarragon, thyme, rosemary, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and 4 tablespoons oil. Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness. Rub slices with herb mixture; cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in remaining oil in batches over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir flour into pan until blended; gradually add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork and sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 330 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 628mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 5, 2012
Company worthy! Beautiful presentation with a great flavor that will appeal to a variety of palates. I served this with lemon asparagus, french rolls and spinach salad, but it would also pair well with green beans, a variety of salads and wild rice.