- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
- Whipped topping and mint, optional
- Place pie filling in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Separate each biscuit into three layers and arrange over apples.
- Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until the biscuits are browned. Top with whipped topping and mint if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forBiscuit Apple Cobbler
"This was not bad if you are really in a hurry or only have a few things and need to whip up a dessert. It would be better with a little cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar sprinkled over the biscuit but it definitely needs whip cream as it calls for or even ice cream. It tasted like a canned biscuit on top of apple pie filling, which it was."