- 4 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 bars (3-1/2 ounces each) 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup Biscoff creamy cookie spread
- Dash salt
- Sweetened whipped cream and Biscoff cookies
- In a large saucepan, heat cream over medium heat until bubbles form around side of pan (do not boil). Remove from the heat; whisk in the chocolates, cookie spread and salt until smooth. Return to the heat; cook and stir until heated through. Immediately pour into mugs; top with whipped cream and cookies.
1 cup: 582 calories, 41g fat (24g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.