Bird’s Nest Snacks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 36 pastel jelly beans or peanut M&M's
- 12 pastel paper cupcake liners
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook marshmallows, butter and peanut butter until marshmallows are melted; stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in chow mein noodles. Divide into 12 mounds on a waxed paper-lined pan.
- With lightly buttered hands, quickly shape each mound into a nest; make an indentation in the center. Fill nests with jelly beans. Trim 1/2 in. from each cupcake liner; place nests in liners. Store in an airtight container.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 17, 2019
Even though my kids are grown now, I still look forward to making these every Easter. So fun to make.
Oct 27, 2011
These snacks are super cute, easy to make, and taste really good. My kids love the cute factor and it is a "kid friendly" recipe for them to help make. When I'm in a hurry I make the nest mixture and just roll it into balls for a pop in your mouth snack.
Feb 20, 2008
These not only look beautiful for easter but they really tast good as well!