Big Kahuna Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 carton (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place pizza crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread shredded pork over crust; top with pineapple and onion. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 443 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1133mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Big Kahuna Pizza
"This was a huge hit with my teenage boys! Very very simple to make - wonderful for a Friday night!"
"Great pizza as well as simple and quick."
"Very simple to put together with very few ingredients. One slice is very filling. We will definitely make again, especially on nights where we have to put together something super quick."