Best Friend Cupcakes
These adorable little pups are double the fun when served with edible "Scooby-Snacks" graham crackers that look like real dog treats. Kids will get a kick out of the presentation. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 Min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Tan or yellow food coloring
- 24 cupcakes of your choice
- Milano cookies
- Milk chocolate candy coating disks
- Yellow and brown M&M's
- 1 tube (4-1/4 ounces) black decorating icing
- Tint frosting light tan. Generously frost cupcakes, mounding slightly off-center for the nose. Add cookies for ears.
- Add a candy coating disk and a yellow M&M for eyes; use a brown M&M for the nose. Pipe a dot of icing as a pupil. Pipe a mouth.
Originally published as Best Friend Cupcakes in Fun Food
May 31, 2014
Aug 20, 2013
I think the dog bone is a scooby snack cracker. usually found by the graham crackers.
Aug 19, 2013
Pretty CUTE ! But where's the instructions for the "dog bone"?