- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Tan or yellow food coloring
- 24 cupcakes of your choice
- Milano cookies
- Milk chocolate candy coating disks
- Yellow and brown M&M's
- 1 tube (4-1/4 ounces) black decorating icing
- Tint frosting light tan. Generously frost cupcakes, mounding slightly off-center for the nose. Add cookies for ears.
- Add a candy coating disc and a yellow M&M for eyes; use brown M&M for the nose. Pipe a dot of icing as a pupil. Pipe a mouth. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forBest Friend Cupcakes
"I think the dog bone is a scooby snack cracker. usually found by the graham crackers."
"Pretty CUTE ! But where's the instructions for the "dog bone"?"