Best Cake Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate syrup and vanilla. Stir in flour.
- 2. Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes (top of brownie will appear wet). Cool on a wire rack 15-20 minutes.
- 3. For glaze, in a saucepan, combine sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows until melted. Pour over brownies, spreading evenly. Refrigerate 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 brownie: 154 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 91mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Best Cake Brownies
"easy to make and very moist! It's a keeper!"
"My aunt sold these at a bake sale. They were the first to go. She is going to make me some. Everyone just loves them."
"These Brownies are awesome!! Followed recipe, wouldn't change a thing."
"I needed a brownie recipe for Easter that could feed a crowd, yet was easy and delicious. I gave this a try and I'm sure glad I did! This is easy, moist, and tastes incredible. The only addition I made was adding 1 1/2 cups of chopped walnuts to the mix for added flavor. It disappeared in minutes."
"I made these for a family get together and they were the first thing to disappear!"
"Excellent! Great recipe!"
"I get rave reviews when I make these! Best brownies ever!"
"they are so easy to make. they are good too. lynn patch"
"The co-workers fell upon this one like a pack of starving wolves. Brought the pan of brownies in at 8:00 AM and they were all gone within 45 minutes."